Sunday, April 5, 2009

Were Back From Rockin K

Race went pretty well I think, a few glitches on my "lame Pacer's" side but other than that all went well.

I took Fifth overall and of course being the lackey that he is, "pacer" came in behind me in sixth. :D

I'll get a race report up soon. Just waiting for "pacer" to get something done on the computer, that he says is more "taxing" than running the race.

Can't even imagine what that would be. You'd know what I was talking about if you saw him at mile 22 Saturday, dude was TAXED.

And this is worse!?

RR soon.

Bark!

1 comment:

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

Interesting because we are right at the end of a "taxing" season! Sounds like you guys did well under the circumstances (whatever they were!). Looking forward to the full report!