Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Lackey "pacer" Is...

Packing my gear while I taper.

Yep, it's race week and I've been tapering. This being my first race, I'm not used to the whole taper thing. I've been trying very hard to keep my energetic tendencies in check but have had a digression or two, as you can see below.

Whooops! :)

Back to the lackey "pacer": He's packing my race bags right now. Uhgg!! I loves me some cheez-its, and the gu is pretty good too... I'm just not sure what the peanut butter is for... Hmmmm.



Back to the packing action, pacer is packing clothes for himself. I don't get it!? What a wuss. I mean, I don't wear anything at all and he's got all this stuff laid out for himself. And if you ask me... he doesn't even know how to wear what he's got, much less pick and choose how to not wear stuff the right way. For example, pacer came home the other day with these fancy new paw cover'ers and he threw them on and we went for a run. The run was just ok, but what was funny was that when we got home he took his cover'ers cover off. And what did I see? An "R" and an "L" on dudes paw cover'ers. DUDE had em on the wrong paws! Even I know the difference between my left and right paws.

What a dork! which of these pics looks correct to you?



I'm sure you'll chose the same as I, my pacer chose the other. Uhhg!! Lets just hope I can keep him under control this weekend at the race. If I can do that, it's gonna be great weekend. I'll get to see Koni, my favorite runner princess and uncle Greg too. Love that dude, he's Hanks dad.

Have a great race Kona!!! You too uncle Greg!

Okay peeps, taper week is just about over. Thank all the bones... Let's get this thing on!!!

Race report to follow.

Bark!

No comments: