Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Um, Pacer Here.

Yes it is all true, every word of it.

I am his lackey. I am his pacer and I'm totally "lame." I obey his every command and might even be his concubine.

Oly wanted to write a post today (about the squirrels he chased, and the turkey too) but he fell asleep on the way home from our run. So, trying to stay in his good graces I'm doing this for him tonight.



Dude was tired. He fell a sleep standing up but didn't last too long there and had to lay down, as I chauffeured him home. Just an off day I'm sure.



The boy is all about stamina, but even he his human. Scratch that! Damn! Can't believe I just said that! Please don't tell.

HE IS K-9!

He is also a much better writer than I ever could be, (Lets face it, he is much better at everything than I am) so I'm just gonna quit now.

Later peeps.

1 comment:

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

Um, Pacer...you're "write," some things are just better left to the dogs. :)