Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mellow Yellow

I'm feeling mellow today. It's been kind of a gray overcast weekend, not in a depressing sort of way, just that kind of weather that makes me want to super sneak up on "pacers" couch and curl up for a good nap.

Anywho, it's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd bring you up to speed on what's been going on around here.

"Pacers" paw is much better. He took a trip to Dixie for some chicken bone waving, voo-doo, black magic rehab thing. It seems to have worked cause we've had a good solid week of running and he's been a lot less whiny about his paw.

While he was gone I went and stayed at "Uncle" Greg's house, which is always lots of fun because I get to see my buddy Hank.


Here we are watching the humans move the snow around. It's really a great way to spend the day, watching them push that stuff around and put into piles so we can then go run and crash into them. Hahahaha! Good times!!!

"Uncle" Greg also has a pussy... cat named peanut. Which for the life of me I can't figure out how she got that name, because she tastes much more like chicken than peanuts. I spent a whole lot of time chasing that little thing around, she played hard to get but I would not be deterred, even by her claws. I have a few "love" scratches (wink wink) on my nose to prove it. Never the less, my passion runs deep and by the time my "pacer" got back from Dixie land I was spent and ready to get back home.

With pacers toe healed up we've had a pretty good week running. It was a very well rounded week. I did some speed work, we did several ten milers as well, I even threw in some fartleks on those while my "pacer" ran his pedestrian pace.



That's me doing one of those. And we had a nice easy long run for the week of 17.5 miles. Yep, pretty good week and I have to say, it was really nice having "pacer" back and healthy.

I actually kinda missed him when he was gone.

But let's keep that our little secret. Ok?

Alright, time to curl up and take me one of those naps.

Bark!

2 comments:

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

You're such a hawt dog, Oly! I really enjoy your "tails." :)

Kate said...

Handsome show-off!